Stránky jsou ve fázi přípravy
Vezměte svou profesní kariéru do vlastních rukou
Even if you work in an organisation that does not use Belbin, you can still benefit by finding out about your strengths.
A Belbin Report will identify which combination of the nine Team Role behaviours you prefer.
After many years of research into behaviour and performance in the workplace, Belbin identified nine key types of behaviour. We call these the nine Team Roles. The most successful teams had all of the Team Role behaviours present.
A personalised Belbin Individual Report will identify which combination of the nine Team Roles you exhibit, as well as pinpointing your strengths and possible weak points.
Use Belbin to help progress your career
There are benefits to knowing your Team Roles so that you can ensure that you are working in ways that play to your key strengths. Knowing your Team Roles can help to build stronger working relationships with your colleagues. If you are looking to move to a new job, either externally or within your current organisation, then a Belbin Report can help both you and your recruiter immediately understand how you can benefit the team, and will make you stand out from the other candidates.
Your Team Roles may change over time, owing to changes in your working environment, your experience, or the teams that you are working with. We recommend that you update your Belbin Report every 2-3 years.
Belbin Individual Reports
A Belbin Individual Report will identify which combination of the nine Team Roles you exhibit. A report costs just £42 inc VAT.
Completed online, the reports are easy to set up and generate:
- Complete an on-line questionnaire, it takes around 20 minutes to complete
- Within minutes, you’ll receive your Belbin Individual Report showing you which combination of the nine Team Role behaviours you prefer based on your own view
- Your report will contain personalised guidance and advice
- To make your report even more complete, you should ask six other people to share their observations of you via a quick five-minute online questionnaire (we call these Observer ssessments).
- The Observer Assessments are free when you buy your Belbin Individual Report
- Once you have received at least four Observer Assessments, we will upgrade your report, free of charge, to a full Individual Report which will show how others view you compared to how you see yourself