Belbin Individual Reports
A Belbin Individual Report will identify which combination of the nine Team Roles you exhibit. A report costs just £42 inc VAT.
Completed online, the reports are easy to set up and generate:
- Complete an on-line questionnaire, it takes around 20 minutes to complete
- Within minutes, you’ll receive your Belbin Individual Report showing you which combination of the nine Team Role behaviours you prefer based on your own view
- Your report will contain personalised guidance and advice
- To make your report even more complete, you should ask six other people to share their observations of you via a quick five-minute online questionnaire (we call these Observer Assessments). The Observer Assessments are free when you buy your Belbin Individual Report
- Once you have received at least four Observer Assessments, we will upgrade your report, free of charge, to a full Individual Report which will show how others view you compared to how you see yourself
Belbin Team reports
Belbin Reports can be used to look at both individuals and teams of people. Reports will show which combination of the nine Team Roles individuals tend to adopt, and how groups of individuals will perform together.
In order to generate a Belbin Team Report, each person within that team first needs to complete a Belbin Individual Report. Once these have been done, the Team Report can be generated with no additional input required from you or your teams.
It’s simple to use:
- Identify how many people within your organisation you would like to produce Belbin Individual Reports for
- Purchase the number of Individual Reports that you will need. Each individual report costs £42 inc VAT. Discounts apply when you buy more than 50 reports
- Enter the email address for everyone that you want to complete an Individual Report and they’ll receive a questionnaire to complete online. It takes around 20 minutes
- Once they’ve submitted it their Belbin Individual Report will be generated within a few minutes, which shows exactly which combination of the nine behaviour types they prefer based on their own perceptions of themselves. This report contains personalised guidance and advice and will be sent by email to you as the administrator of the reports
- To make the report complete we recommend that six other colleagues share their observations on the individual via a quick five-minute questionnaire (we call these Observer Assessments). Once at least four people have done this, a complete Belbin Individual Report is generated which compares how Individuals see themselves compared to how their observers see them. We believe in the Observer Assessments so much that we include them for free when you purchase Individual Reports
- You decide when to forward the Individual Reports on to your team members
- Once your team have completed their Individual Reports we can use the information from these to generate your Team Reports, with no additional input required from you or your teams. Each Team Report costs £85